Tax Forms

We do not have paper forms but you may be able to print the form you need (10¢ per B&W page) at the library. 
The IRS website:, or the state website:

Individual assistance is available from the IRS at 1-800-829-1040. You may also try calling the IRS Forms and Publications line at (800) 829-3676.


If you still wish to use a paper Ohio form, The Ohio Department of Taxation has several options available to obtain a paper return, including: