The library will close for the observance of Independence Day on July 4, 2015.
2015 is the Summer of the Superhero. - Summer Reading Club is for all library users. We will have Story Time, Toddler Time, The Science of Superheroes, Guest Story Tellers, Book Discussion Group, take home activities, and reading incentives for school-aged guests. Teens and Adults have separate programs and incentives. Become a "Guardian of the Library" and earn a membership sign for your yard by reading this summer!
Running June 1 - July 29, 2015
Sign up begins June 1
The Teen Summer Reading Club begins June 9th and there are two ways to participate.
1. Enter checkout slips for a chance to win weekly prizes. Start returning June 9th.
2. Check out 5 times and win a yard sign.
3. Sign up to attend programs held every Tuesday at 1 p.m.
Prizes include pizza from local businesses, YMCA passes, and a superhero themed item. Slips must include a name and phone number.
Questions? Call 330-385-2048x105
The Adult Summer Reading Club begins June 1st. No sign up is necessary and all books in the adult collection are eligible, including downloadable audio books, e-books and CD audio books.
1. Enter checkout slips for a chance to win weekly prizes. Start returning June 8th. Just return books and drop in the checkout slip with your name and phone number at the Circulation Desk on the main floor. For digital materials just write your name and phone number on a slip of paper and drop in the basket.You must have a Carnegie Public Library card to participate.
2. Check out 5 times (different days) and win a yard sign.
Drawings held each Monday (after June 1st) for 6 weeks.
Library employees and members of their household are not eligible for prizes.