Here are some external websites that may be helpful.
Better World Books An online sidewalk sale of old library books. A percentage of the net sales from this "sidewalk sale" goes to Carnegie Public Library and to the National Center for Family Literacy (which works with literacy programs throughout the U.S., helping families in need gain necessary literacy skills).
We have select Ohio State and Federal tax forms available at the library. Forms are also available at www.irs.gov for Federal forms, Ohio forms are at http://www.tax.ohio.gov/ohio_individual/individual/filefaster.aspx, and http://www.state.wv.us/taxrev/personal.html for West Virginia forms.
- Ohio.com A service of the Akron Beacon Journal
- The Columbus Dispatch
- Cleveland.com The Cleveland Plain Dealer
- The Cincinnati Enquirer
- The Review Online
- Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
- Morning Journal
- Ohio Web Library
- Ohio State Parks Directory
- Ohio State Bar Association Resources for the public including their LawFacts Pamphlets.
- Ohio Revised and Administrative Codes
- State Library of Ohio
- Ohio Department of Taxation
East Liverpool Links
- The Official Home Page of East Liverpool, Ohio
- East Liverpool Chamber of Commerce
- East Liverpool Historical Society
- East Liverpool Schools
- East Liverpool Museum of Ceramics or themuseumofceramics.org
- The REVIEW (Online) - East Liverpool, Ohio
- East Liverpool H.S. Alumni Assoc.
- Kent State East Liverpool Campus
- Family Recovery Center
- National Weather Service local forecast
- Homer Laughlin China Company
- Hall China Company
- Museum of Ceramics
- A History of The Potteries in the East Liverpool
- Set Your Table - Discontinued Tableware Dealers Directory